
Diddy Sued
He Made Me Give Him Oral Intercourse …
Threatened My Profession!!!
Printed March 26, 2025 4:13 PM PDT
|
Up to date March 26, 2025 5:45 PM PDT
Diddy took a photographer right into a trailer on the set of a industrial and primarily compelled him to carry out oral intercourse by placing the man’s profession within the steadiness … no less than in response to a brand new lawsuit.
The Unhealthy Boy Information founder is being sued by a Hollywood photog who claims Diddy sexually assaulted him whereas he was engaged on a high-profile industrial.
Within the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, the photog claims Diddy invited him to affix him in a trailer and framed the assembly as a chance for profession development.
He claims Diddy’s true intentions rapidly turned clear once they had been alone within the trailer, with Diddy making sexual overtures and unzipping his pants.
The photog claims Diddy primarily informed him, “In case you suck proper I will make your profession take off.” He says the implication was clear that if he did not give Diddy passable oral intercourse his profession would go up in smoke.
Diddy’s accuser, who says he’s a straight male, claims he complied and carried out oral intercourse on Diddy underneath a coercive risk … and he says when Diddy climaxed, he was informed to carry Diddy’s semen in his mouth “like a squirrel.”
The man claims he did not do as Diddy requested and was met with a risk of bodily violence. He says Diddy then kicked him out of the trailer and he had to return to work “grappling not solely with the trauma of the state of affairs, however with the data that he had Combs’ semen on and inside his physique.”
The photog says he by no means heard from Diddy after the alleged incident, which he says occurred in 2022 or 2023, and he says he is suffered from immeasurable emotional and psychological ache and trauma.

TMZ.com
Diddy’s being sued for sexual battery and the man goes after him for damages.
We reached out to Diddy’s camp … up to now, no phrase again.
The post Diddy Sued by Man Claiming He Was Pressured to Give Him Oral Intercourse on Business Set appeared first on Allcelbrities.